• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Downsizing Engines, Boats , Props, Parts Etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi frank. I would take 10 qty nova c6tc , oct 1657 s&b, abc 1816/3s&b and oct 1662s&b I will send cheque let me know thanks

I'll take the 1650 Frank. Just send it with the prop balancers.

Ron
default_wink.png

Not sure why link is no good.

Clicking on my profile has gallery link that should work.

I will start sorting who ordered what an will PM you as I go

Does anyone know what happened to being able to edit post. Would like to mark what is gone and what is left.

Does anyone know what happened to being able to edit post. Would like to mark what is gone and what is left.
The tunnel heads were fighting again and making inflammatory posts, then editing them to make it look like they said something else so they took the ability to edit posts away from all of us.

Not sure why link is no good.

Clicking on my profile has gallery link that should work.

I will start sorting who ordered what an will PM you as I go

Frank,

P/m me as stuff is sold, being an admin I can edit for you. Greg's post is correct as to why the edit ability has been removed-

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=60274

Frank

Will you split the Nova Rossi .12 engines up? I would like to get the 5 port.

Thanks Chris

Frank,

I will take

square shaft drive coupler 6mm thread for novarossi or OPS 45 $7

Send me payment info with shipping.

Back