Doug Shephard hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cudacuda

I have just pick up a 40 hull and been told it is a Doug Shephard hull. Does anyone know anything about this hull. The hull came with a 45 CBM fast hull have seem it run.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one for a few years. Boat corners really well. I won a District 2 Sport 40 High point trophy in 2000 or 2001. I suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t) anymore. Best set-up I had was mid ship radio box (DPS supplied), engine all the way forward as possible, and a 1455 with the tongues removed. I had a Picco Black Head in it then. I know run all CMB's. Great boat, really built well.

Bert Dygert

You with CRS ya ya if ya see Ken Johson tell him Robert says hi
The old DPS sport 40 was good but the NEW sport 40 will be much much better!! Been working on the Cad drawings for about a month or two in the late night hours. I Will start CNC the molds late late fall . A proto type hull will be out on the water late 2009 or 2010 season :blink: . Doug Shepherd DPS racing

Last edited:
tn_IMG_3953.JPGtn_IMG_3954.JPG

Here are the pictures of the hull, if it is a Doug Shepherd hull it would be great to get the set-up instructions, I'm running a CMB 45.

Thanks for your help

Mike

tn_IMG_3955.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back