don ferrette !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Hutchinson

Just wondering why my post was even considered for deleting. but maybe i read the rules wrong

(manufactures / distributors ads WILL NOT REQUIRE pics nor will want to buy or looking for type post in the for sale section)

is this not your rule. because the last time i looked i was both a manufactor and distributor.

anyway i was a little bothered by this. most people dont know that i dont have internet at my house nor do i have a smart phone so i have to go to a wifi spot to even check my emails and second my camera is not currently working .

and anyway there was nobody even asking questions about the hull so i didnt see the urgency!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Just my advice. Contact Tim Gray and work out what he was promised and make that transaction right between the two of you. I hope all is well. Thanks.

Dan

The answer is simple - maufacturers/distributors sell new products so a potential buyer can expect new undamaged items which is why "generally" a pic is not required. In this instance you were selling a damaged boat and showing an undamaged boat in your pics (this was brought to my attention by a couple of I/W members). You also stated you would post pics of damage and still had not done so 4 days later. Regardless of being a manufacturer or not if something is being sold with defects/flaws/blems whatever it needs to be accurately repesented to the I/W membership.

As far as whatever issue is going on between you and Tim Gray if the original transaction occured via this forum it would be best to resolve that promptly.

While it's unfortunate we had to delete the thread, for the sake of accurate representation it was in the best interest of I/W members. Hopefully you can get your camera issue resolved so this will not be a problem going foward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back