District 2 Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about your A Hydro Mike? Are you or your father entered in A Hydro? I am already nervous/excited about this race!
I doubt we will run an A hydro. It's to much trying to run the race and run a bunch of boats.

No reason to be nervous Brian, you got the best running A boat I've seen heat race in the district.

Mike,

Put me down for Scale and Sport 40 all on DSM.

I can add sport 20 if needed.

Thanks,

Bert

Race is filled up pretty good. We are at 81 boats.

Gas Sport Hydro is full. Gas Cat and Gas Mono has 3 spots open, Gas Rigger has 2 and Thunderboat has 2.

All the nitro classes have openings right now except A hydro and Sport 20, which are full with 6 boats entered. B, D and E-F hydro could use some entries.

Scale is shaping up to be a good one this weekend and the weather forecast is looking good. Peterson better show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

Your wife is always nice enough to us boaters.

See you Sunday morning.

Mark Sholund

Sorry Mike but Dale can't make the race. Scratch him from LSG Cat, Sport Hydro, and Rigger.

See ya Sunday morning!

Mike and the OWMBC Members,

Thanks for the great day of racing.

Lunch hit the spot once again.

The Betke Ladies did a Great Job

once again. It is always nice to see

how the Sport 40 and 1/8th Scale

District points turned out for the season.

Hopefully I will see some of you again in

Flint in a few weeks.

Thanks Again,

Mark Sholund

Thanks to everybody that was at the race. It was a great day and the racing was good. It sure seemed like everybody was having a good time and lots of laughs.

Thank you Mark Sholund for your support of donating a motor to the winner of the A hydro class. Mark is always a great supporter of our races.

See everybody next year or at the time trials in Flint.

Back