Denver, CO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick J

Hi Guys,

Looks like I will be heading across the bigpond to Denver, CO for work. At this stage it looks as though I could be there as early as 10 Sep and could quite possibly be there for a few weeks in duration if all goes to plan. Not sure where the company will have me accomodated yet, but I should be working out of one of the small airports (Erie or Rocky Mtn if the plan comes together)

Just wondering, is there much going on boating wise over there this time of year, any Hobby Shops where I can buy some nice goodies, Places of interest that would be worth checking out (should time permit)??

Anyone here from Denver that may be interested in going for a feed followed by a beer or two dozen at some stage :D

Johno

Hi Guys,Looks like I will be heading across the bigpond to Denver, CO for work. At this stage it looks as though I could be there as early as 10 Sep and could quite possibly be there for a few weeks in duration if all goes to plan. Not sure where the company will have me accomodated yet, but I should be working out of one of the small airports (Erie or Rocky Mtn if the plan comes together)

Just wondering, is there much going on boating wise over there this time of year, any Hobby Shops where I can buy some nice goodies, Places of interest that would be worth checking out (should time permit)??

Anyone here from Denver that may be interested in going for a feed followed by a beer or two dozen at some stage :D

Johno
Our last race is September 13 & 14th it will be a small race as many of us are tired from hosting the NAMBA Nationals just a little while ago. Find us at www.namba20.com and come up on Saturday the 13th and we can throw a few back.

Robert Hollland and Namba 20 crew.

Hi Guys,Looks like I will be heading across the bigpond to Denver, CO for work. At this stage it looks as though I could be there as early as 10 Sep and could quite possibly be there for a few weeks in duration if all goes to plan. Not sure where the company will have me accomodated yet, but I should be working out of one of the small airports (Erie or Rocky Mtn if the plan comes together)

Johno
Our last race is September 13 & 14th it will be a small race as many of us are tired from hosting the NAMBA Nationals just a little while ago. Find us at www.namba20.com and come up on Saturday the 13th and we can throw a few back.

Robert Hollland and Namba 20 crew.
Thanks for the info. There has been a change of plans due to equipment availability. That said, it looks as though we touch down in Denver on Sat 13th (should get exact details tomorrow/Friday). I will definately do my absolute best to get down there and say hi to you all.........................may be a bit jet lagged, but I'm sure the smell of nitro with get me going again.

I will be in touch shortly

Looking forward to it

Johno

Back