• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DELETE POST

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian,

I will buy the two CMB powerheads. PM sent. Let me know the postage and I will PayPal you today. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
im selling some of my spare powerheads these are all used but are in good condition

1. USED cmb ls .21 air cooled outboard powerhead good pinch good bearing $150.00 AUS sold pending payment

2. USED cmb ls EVO .21 water cooled outboard powerhead fair pinch new bearings $150.00 AUS sold pending payment

3. USED os max xm .21 outboard powerhead real tight pinch new bearings $150.00 AUS

all are plus post from australia i am open to offers but dont wast my time with stupid ones

cheers ian

Ian,

I apologize. I did not realize these were the older CMB power heads. Can you repost your ad and if you do not sell them to someone that really needs them, I will still take them from you? Just let me know how you make out as I want to make sure you are able to move them since I told you I would take them as I don't want to have something on the shelf that someone else may need. Thank you.

Back