Decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoohydro

Does anybody know were i can get 1/12 scale decals? I'am lookind for M&M candys decals. :unsure:

I have one M&Ms graphic in my logo library that I can find. Voodoo is your name Dave and did you leave me a phone message yesterday?

By the way guys I'm blowing out a bunch or orders this week. Rick, Harry, Doug and a bunch of others you guys will all probably see your stuff by the end of the week.

I've had a lot on my plate between regular work........plus district stuff.....and Nationals stuff and you name it I've had it dropped on me.

Everything came to a screeching halt last week though as I had to put my dad in the hospital with pneumonia. Why is it the older your folks get the more onry they get about taking meds? Must be getting back at me for crap I did as a kid I guess. I can't imagine I was that bad as a kid when I got sick.

I have one M&Ms graphic in my logo library that I can find. Voodoo is your name Dave and did you leave me a phone message yesterday?
Hi Mike, No i'am not Dave my name is Keith. I no your real busy now and i'am in no real hurry for them but if you can tell me when and were is the best time to talk to you so i can get some info. I'll be in Fremont this weeken so maybe i can meet and talk to you there, i no you'll be busy so if i don't meet you that will befine too. Take care Mike and hope your Dad gets better. Keith

Yeah Keith catch up to me this weekend in Fremont. I'm pretty much locked in my office not answering the phone unless I have to til Friday trying to get stuff done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back