D4 SummerThunder Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
SummerThunders race is Sunday September 29th. I am try to get the flyer, will post asap. This is the 2nd to last point's race, and for many the NW suburbs closest race. Should be a great race this year, hope to dee you there.

Paul

I would kike to come this year Probaly run Scale, sport40, sport 20, 20 or 40 mono.

here is what I see on IMPBA but no flyer.

SCHAUMBERG, IL
13 - 037 R - SUMMER THUNDER R/C BOAT CLUB

"Thunder 11" held at Volkening Lake, Northwest corner of Schaumberg Rd & Salem Dr, 60193. CLASSES:

B, D, E/F Mono for nitro only; A, B, D, E/F Hydro for nitro only; B & D Outboard Tunnel; Sport 20 & 40 Hydro;

1/8 Scale; Thunderboats. 3 boats to make a class, pre-registration required, race time 9:30AM. CD: John Kubitz, (630) 495-1829

235 East Beech Dr
Schaumburg IL 60193
US

I've heard David Preusse is planning on running his twin in open hydro.... I will try and beat him with my 40 boat... hope there will be more 40 size boats or larger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope we get some clubs to represent.... summerthunder represents at every clubs races.... what goes around comes around.

Sorry I can not make this one Paul.. Keep it going however as we are hoping for next year!

Grim

Hi summer thunder club members..great job..had a great time..with little no sleep..lol.yes still going..meaning im at work.had a great time running and braking my toy..and meeting everyone there,thanks again

I would also like to thank all those that put on another great race.

The crew did an awesome job and the weather was great.

So good to see friends again and make some new ones.

Great job in the recovery boat Paul.....

Back