D4 Badger Model Boat Club Spring Opener May 19-20 2018

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told the parking lot is pretty wet and soft. I'm bringing my camper and it's a good sized bus. Do you think it's ok to stay out on the blacktop?

Bill

I was told the parking lot is pretty wet and soft. I'm bringing my camper and it's a good sized bus. Do you think it's ok to stay out on the blacktop?

Bill
Hi Bill, I was up there on Sunday and it was pretty soft with a whole lot of rain coming down Monday. I dont think the neighbors will like a camper on the asphalt. I think we can find an area for you where the ground is higher or on some harder ground. Bring some wood blocks to put down under the wheels to spread out the weight and we should be good...

Dave

Thanks Dave, found a campground close so I'll bring the car and drive over with that. Not worth chancing getting stuck.

Bill

I would like to thank the Badgers for putting on a great race. Very competitive racing and alot of fun with friends. The steaks at the pit party were delicious. Can't wait to come back in July.

Jeff Henderson

I want to thank everybody who came to our first race of the season. Even though it was abbreviated because of the rain in the forecast, I think we all had fun. The Shootout format proved to be everything it was meant to be. We hope to have a better July race as the weather should be better. Hope more nitro boats show up for the FireCracker Challenge in July!

Good job, had a good time even if my boat didn't. Building error caused the problem.

Bill

Back