D-2 MCMBC "Power Stroke Classic" Sat. June 17th!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These classes are closed.

A hydro
B hydro
D hydro
LSG Cat
LSG Mono

Crackerbox

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 24 pounds of pork shoulder on the smoker! Will be ready for lunch tomorrow! First come first serve. When it's gone, get a hot dog! Donations to cover food cost are greatly appreciated! See ya in the morning!

Guys I just want to say thanks for the hospitality today! I had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones! It was very nice to finally put faces to many folks I've talked with on the phone for years! You have a great group of guys and it was a very well run race. And yes the lunch was awesome!!

Thanks again!

GQ

First time racing at the MCMBC and had a GREAT time. People and food were awesome !!

Glenn nice to finally meet ya and hope you enjoy your stay in Michigan

Mike

Thanks to everyone that came to the race. We had the perfect amount of boats for a one day race. It was hot but there were just enough clouds to keep us from frying. Good racing and good sportsmanship made it a very enjoyable day. Thanks to all the MCMBC guys for working hard in all the heat. Thanks to the lunch gals and score gals. Scott, the pulled pork was awesome as usual.

Great to see our own D2 2017 Hall Of Fame inductee, Mr Jerry Betke. Still racing in his 50th year in IMPBA.

Motor City Model Boat Club,

Great race, great people, great food = Great Day Of Racing

Thanks To All That Made It Possible,

Mark Sholund

Thanks guys! It was great seeing all of our D-2 friends again as well as meeting some new ones! It really is an honor for our club host this race for a bunch of first class guys. We had a blast! Big THANKS to Juice for taking on the CD duties and keeping it fun all day while moving things along at a nice pace, Lynn Rupley for all the help and keeping the old man in line, Joan Kasicki for helping with the score keeping. Great job by all my MCMBC family members and especially the retrieve boat guys who battled the heat all day without a single complaint. Looking forward to next year! Until then, have a fun and safe racing season!

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say the MCMBC put on a great race. I had great time racing and hanging out with my racing friends. I want to thank the club and Juice and Lynn for the great cd'ing !

Scott summed up everything I wanted to say.

Thanks to all the racers for making it a very enjoyable race, the cooks for all the food and a special thanks to our sponsors Nankin hardware and hobby, Zipp Kits, Gizmo motors, Props-4-U, SS Enterprises.

Race results

A Hydro

1st Mike Nowicki

2nd Brian Neaumann

3rd Jerry Betke

B Hydro

1st Andrew Capaldi

2nd Doug Murany

3rd Dave Murany

D Hydro

1st Mark Owens

2nd Dave Murany