• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Whip 20/40 FE cowling MOLD/ plug/ cad file. Only two parts pulled!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
I made this mold to make an FE cowling for the whip 20/40 but have only used it twice. Just have not had the time to market it, so I am offering it to someone who might have more time to use it. I also have the CAD file for a top laser cut plywood deck and inset tray that will work with this cowling. I will include that file with the cowl so that you can send it to a laser cutter (I will also share that with you so you have an easy transition). The master plug is also included. I am asking $100 shipped for it. I also put some pics of a hull I built using this cowling. Thanks, Mike

DSCF3389.jpg

DSCF3390.jpg

DSCF3391.jpg

What it looks like when a part is pulled directly from the mold, and one that is trimmed not using the wood deck inset(The white painted hull shows the inset tray):

DSCF3351.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

And the mold and plug:

DSCF3334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back