• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Crapshooter clone For Sale SOLD!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondback21

Before I get started and anybody gets confused. This IS NOT A CRAPSHOOTER!!! Its a clone. The orginal was destroyed and I decided to build another tub and sponsons. The hardware is Crapshooter as well as the cowl. The boat come with all hardware, carbon fiber cowl, Walt Barney fuel tank and 1 each motor mount for a MAC 45 and a mount for a CMB RS 45. This boat has a day at the pond and 1 race on it. The boat it in excellent condition. The craftsmenship is second to none. The boat ran very very well. The setup is where it should be. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Id like to get $550 obro shipped in the lower 48 outside is extra. Add 3% for paypal. You wont be disappointed with this boat. Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
45_Crapshooter_clone_001.jpg

Before I get started and anybody gets confused. This IS NOT A CRAPSHOOTER!!! Its a clone. The orginal was destroyed and I decided to build another tub and sponsons. The hardware is Crapshooter as well as the cowl. The boat come with all hardware, carbon fiber cowl, Walt Barney fuel tank and 1 each motor mount for a MAC 45 and a mount for a CMB RS 45. This boat has a day at the pond and 1 race on it. The boat it in excellent condition. The craftsmenship is second to none. The boat ran very very well. The setup is where it should be. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. Id like to get $550 obro shipped in the lower 48 outside is extra. Add 3% for paypal. You wont be disappointed with this boat. Thanks for looking
45_Crapshooter_clone_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back