cowl mold help!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Skutle

Hello,

I really need some help...

I need to know who can produce a mold for me for a 1/6 scale build I'm working on

It's an oddball hull, and I have not found anyone that is willing to take it on...

so, who are the "go to" guys for this??

It is a 1972 U71 Atlas and I need the driver's cowl

I have an old 1/10 scale cowl that could be used as a guide, just need it scaled up to 1/6

Appreciate any and all repsonses!!

Thanks

Jay

DSC09255.JPG

You could try rcboatcompany, they have the rear cockpit for gas boat that be a place to start and then I just modify that. The cockpit looks like it be a low profile back and add the fin to it.

Jay, are you talking a true 1/6 scale or gas scale, which is smaller? The cowl Jason was refering to is part SG840CCT which is for a Thunderboat though it COULD be used on a gas scale with a bit of modification.

Hello,

I really need some help...

I need to know who can produce a mold for me for a 1/6 scale build I'm working on

It's an oddball hull, and I have not found anyone that is willing to take it on...

so, who are the "go to" guys for this??

It is a 1972 U71 Atlas and I need the driver's cowl

I have an old 1/10 scale cowl that could be used as a guide, just need it scaled up to 1/6

Appreciate any and all repsonses!!

Thanks

Jay
Just the rear cowl? Do you need a mold or a cowl? Do you know the length and width of the cowl you need?

mold or cowl either way...give me a mold and I can make the cowl, just the rear driver cockpit and I can get you the dimensions...I would have to blow up the 1/8 newton drawings

thanks

Jay

Latest posts

Back