COUNTDOWN till the BIG SHOW HOBART

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce,

we should be there no later then 9pm Wed(hopeing for around 7pm). will someone be there to show me where to park?

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be there Wednesday around noon. Hey Mikey you bringing the Coors light scale boat? See you all there KEN
COORS LITE yup if Peterson brings his thats 3 to beat up on Phil with..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Team,SST boats will be there late Wed evening. I am bringing 7 boats. Mark 3 and will race 4 classes. If there are lights we maybe setting the trailer up at about 11:00 pm. Look forward to the event. Truck is loaded and will pick up Mark and clip on the trailer about 2:00 after office. I hope we can make it in about 8 hrs. Gary

Good luck to all of the boaters @ Hobart!! I`ll set this one out. But see many of you in Charleston SC in Oct.

Joe.. Sorry ya cant make it.. maybe this is a good segway to MeTime Productions live broadcast. What the heck.. tell all ya know about the live feed and come check it out.. its the best way to be at the race without smelling the nitro! Wait.. WE LOVE NITRO!

Grim

I'll bet the Open Water Show is about Frantic about NOW!! ME Time, Maybe you should consider Broadcasting the Last Few Hours of Open Water Day TOO!! :eek: :lol:

Scott, I'm over on their site right now and it looks like they may be getting ready to push a signal through soon. If anything else, we can test the chatroom!

I'll bet the Open Water Show is about Frantic about NOW!! ME Time, Maybe you should consider Broadcasting the Last Few Hours of Open Water Day TOO!! :eek: :lol:
Calm down scooter. They will be home blowing their engines & greasing their shaft while we are Revvvving them up in Charleston in 3 weeks. :huh: :blink: :lol:

Calm down scooter. They will be home blowing their engines & greasing their shaft while we are Revvvving them up in Charleston in 3 weeks. :huh: :blink: :lol:
Joe we will still see you in evansville correct?

Open water was very calm, not sure why other than 40 entrants have not arrived by 9:00pm. Hope they are here in the morning.

We will start broadcast around 9:00am central time, so Scott that is 10:00 for you :D

Tune in to watch , turn one is crazy tight with rocks and a spill way ! ! ! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Joe we will still see you in evansville correct?
Sammy Boy! yes we are coming to race with Mikey in Evansville & Get`em ready for Charleston SC 10 days later. WE should have some fun in E-Ville...... Stay Tuned & lets see who Blows all of the water out of the lake @ HOBART INDIANA??? :blink: :blink: :huh:

I just got home from Hobart maybe a half-hour or so ago. Man oh man, what a weekend! I just got some sohts uploaded and will put those in Photobucket or some place for viewing.

The Indy club put on a helluva race and I can't say enough about the city of Hobart. They've got a sign at the edge of town welcoming you to a Friendly City and they aren't kidding! All of the locals that I talked to were great and just as excited to have us there was we were to be there. What plans are for next year is going to be cool. They want to build a portable driver's stand and do some work to make a better launch area also. The Mayor and police chief are a couple of the citizens there that want to have boats ready for the next race.

I'm keeping this brief as I want to get caught up on my e-mail plus get things uploaded. It was also cool to meet a lot of IW members finally in person.

Thanks to Hobbico/Aquacraft for a couple of the door prizes that I won, a gallon of 50% and a card of glow plugs. I also got gift cards for 2 ABC props but the real biggy was that I won a .67 Jaguar hydro! Sorry Stu but I bought a lot of tickets! :D

Back