Corrosion X

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark

I'll take a gallon, we can split it if you like. Last check a year ago it was around $80 per.

John
Hi John- $80/gal?... man, that must have been Fred Flintstone pricing!
default_wink.png

Latest OEM price- http://www.shop.corrosionx.com/CorrosionX-1-gallon-94004.htm

TW
Just ordered from Zorro ind. on eBay $88.88 w/free shipping, arrives on Tuesday
Good deal, John...free shipping's the icing on the cake, too.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Actually it was ordered from Zoro Tool on Ebay. I've ordered other things from them as well, they carry a good line of tools, I bought a tool for cinching tywraps that was recommended to me by Doug and Dave Murany and it works fantastic.

Thanks, John

Thanks to Joe Weiblhaus, I use it for new engines to coat everything while taken apart before ever running, receivers-open plastic case and lightly coat electronics especially the plugs, I do the same for servos. Home use, I use it on all outside electronics i.e. A/C contractor etc. Full size boat, use on all solderless connecions under dash, battery terminals. Trailer light plugs, light bulb sockets, ball mounts. As you can see it's a very versatile product. It's a dialectric that kills rust and corrosion.

Thanks John

Thanks Tim for the link. X by the gallon saves a lot of money. I see on there that Corrosion X has grease also. Might be the ticket for shafts.

Mic

Back