Cordless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Boris I received the parcel today superb work thank you thank you. It is a pleasure to do business with you Best regards Denis
Thanks. I built three more starters. I can send them within USA with battery and charger but international shipping only without battery. It is easy to get battery local. Shipping international $52. Boris

Boris I got the starter today. I thought I was getting the new starter (Honda) but letter makes me think you sent me the atv starter. Also I know nothing about charging lipos what is a balancder plug and I have to use a 12 volt battery to power the charger mmmm don't think I keep one of those in my house. In your letter did you mean to say use the balancer plug to connect the charger to?

The ballence plug is the smaller usualy white one it plugs in to the charger it keeps the cells ballanced.not shure what charder u are using but mine has a board that holds the female plug from 1s to 6s and is both ac or dc power source.To charge a 2s bat just set charger to 2s and the mha and plug in the bat the ballencer and push charge button .dont charge unatended it could catch fire .I use a lipo fire sack just to be careful.

Boris I got the starter today. I thought I was getting the new starter (Honda) but letter makes me think you sent me the atv starter. Also I know nothing about charging lipos what is a balancder plug and I have to use a 12 volt battery to power the charger mmmm don't think I keep one of those in my house. In your letter did you mean to say use the balancer plug to connect the charger to?
Hi, Rocky! ATV is common name for all four wheelers. My be is a little confusing, but you got the latest design of starter. This motor used in Honda, Polaris and more... for 250-350 cc motors.

I sent auto AC charger/balance with starter. This charger has cord for AC outlet ( you not need 12V battery) and two female (2S and 3S, yours is 3S) outlet to connect battery balance plug and charge battery for 8-10 hours. Call me if something is not clear (901) 682-7436. Boris

BTW: You can return starter and get refund (less the shipping fee) any time. No questions will be asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I found the charger that's great. I will call you this morning because I do have questions about connecting battery to charger and the voltage tester. Other Thant that it seems to be a nice starter, not as heavy as I thought.

For sale: cordless Starter for belt start nitro and gas boat.

This is new version of wireless Starter with HONDA Starter motor.This motor better than ATV.

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor. $145.00.

This cost less than DYNATRON at 18 Volt starter, but more powerful.

You can use 12 V battery wired to Starter or get LIPO battery attached to back plate of starter.

Regular price with 3S LIPO battery and overnight charger - $195.00 ( shipped within USA)

No risk guarantee - during two month you can return it and got full refund. Starter work well for all existing nitro engines!! Call for details.

Thanks. Boris
One week sale the basik configuration of starter for $135+ shipping ~$10. This starter work well with 3 or 4 cell LIPO battery and can start all nitro or gas motors

This is a list of affordable battery from HobbyKing US warehouse:

N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo.. $28.95

N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

$32.19

N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

$38.59

N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo..

$38.58

N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo..

$52.62

Also you can get IMAX charger. If you already have battery please let me know dimension of battery pack.

The back plate can protect battery pack 6.5" (175mm) long. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Boaters! My starters design to protect LIPO battery from top/bottom - the most vulnerable part. I found the unexpensive way to protect your LIPO battery with heavy duty 100/50 mm shrink wrap from HOBBYKING. I'll will add this protection to battery for $3 each, or you can order it directly from HOBBYKING

Back