Cordless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

For sale: cordless Starter for belt start nitro and gas boat.

This is new version of wireless Starter with HONDA Starter motor.This motor better than ATV.

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor. $145.00.

This cost less than DYNATRON at 18 Volt starter, but more powerful.

You can use 12 V battery wired to Starter or get LIPO battery attached to back plate of starter.

Regular price with 3S LIPO battery and overnight charger - $195.00 ( shipped within USA)

No risk guarantee - during two month you can return it and got full refund. Starter work well for all existing nitro engines!! Call for details.

Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

This is new version of wireless Starter with HONDA Starter motor.This motor better than ATV.

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor. $145.00.

You can use 12 V battery wired to Starter or get LIPO battery attached to back plate of starter.

Regular price with 3S LIPO battery and overnight charger - $195.00 ( shipped within USA)

No risk guarantee - during two month you can return it and got full refund. Starter work well for all existing nitro engines!! Call for details.

Thanks. Boris
Reduced price $185.00 Boris

SOLD, SOLD

Today was our first day of racing in Alberta. It was a cold morning, less than 40 degrees F. I brought my new lipo battery powered starter that I bought from Boris. Not only did I start everyone of my boats all day long, I ended up starting other people's engines that were cold, stiff, and could not be started with other starters. Nice starter Boris.

Al Hobbs

Today was our first day of racing in Alberta. It was a cold morning, less than 40 degrees F. I brought my new lipo battery powered starter that I bought from Boris. Not only did I start everyone of my boats all day long, I ended up starting other people's engines that were cold, stiff, and could not be started with other starters. Nice starter Boris.

Al Hobbs
I'm glad to know this. Boris

Thanks. Boris
I have four starters ready to be shipped. Boris

Thanks. Boris
Two starters are still available. Please make yours offer on IW forum. Thanks. Boris

Thanks. Boris
Two starters are still available. Please make yours offer on IW forum. Thanks. Boris
Two starters with 5000 mAh Turnigy Nano-Tech battery are still available. Thanks. Boris

hi boris kevin here from aust will take 1 of your starter motors with lipo batts and charger and also 1 of your gen 4 flow meters could you give me the price sent to australia and do you take paypal ??? thanks kevin.

hi boris kevin here from aust will take 1 of your starter motors with lipo batts and charger and also 1 of your gen 4 flow meters could you give me the price sent to australia and do you take paypal ??? thanks kevin.
Hi, Kevin! I can send starter with 3S LIPO battery, overnight charger and monitor for $195 or starter with 4S battery and 1.5 hour charger for $260.

The flow meter cost $185. Shipping to Australia will be ~$57-70 (have to check). I accept PayPal.

hi boris will take the 4s lipo option if it`s not to big ie does it make the starter much bigger in size ???? and i will also take the flow meter is the flow meter the 6" version ??? can you find out the actual cost so i can paypal you also can you send by usps should be here in a week. my address is 325 narangba road kurwongbah, queensland australia 4503.

many thanks

kevin.

hi boris will take the 4s lipo option if it`s not to big ie does it make the starter much bigger in size ???? and i will also take the flow meter is the flow meter the 6" version ??? can you find out the actual cost so i can paypal you also can you send by usps should be here in a week. my address is 325 narangba road kurwongbah, queensland australia 4503.

many thanks

kevin.
Hi, Kevin! The total for 4S starter setup and 6x6 gauge flow meter is $540 + shipping ~$70 and 3% PayPal fee. I have to check shipping cost with UPS and adjust total. Thanks. Boris

BTW: I need your full name and phone #

Hi boris i will take the alloy case my name is kevin morris phone is 0413626994 can you give me your paypal a/c and can i have your e/mail address please thanks kevin.

Hi boris i will take the alloy case my name is kevin morris phone is 0413626994 can you give me your paypal a/c and can i have your e/mail address please thanks kevin.
Hi. Kevin! My e-mail address is in my signature. PayPal is the same. Thanks. Boris

many thanks

kevin.
Hi, Kevin! The total for 4S starter setup and 6x6 gauge flow meter is $540 + shipping ~$70 and 3% PayPal fee. I have to check shipping cost with UPS and adjust total. Thanks. Boris

BTW: I need your full name and phone #
I can't use USPS - the current rules do not accept any LIPO, so I'll use UPS. Delivery time frame 5-10 business days. Boris

Hi Boris I received the parcel today superb work thank you thank you. It is a pleasure to do business with you Best regards Denis

Back