Cooperpipes website?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoohydro

What happened to Cooperpipes website? I just went there and its blank and there fourm has a bunch of sex stuff on it????????

What happened to Cooperpipes website? I just went there and its blank and there fourm has a bunch of sex stuff on it????????
I understand thru Steve he has a new one [email protected] it is not completed yet but you can order from there. Jerry
that link does not bring us to cooper pipes.

is something missing?

Dan.
hey dan, i just clicked on link that john put up and it took me right to the cooper site,good luck,mike.

I understand thru Steve he has a new one [email protected] it is not completed yet but you can order from there. Jerry
that link does not bring us to cooper pipes.

is something missing?

Dan.
hey dan, i just clicked on link that john put up and it took me right to the cooper site,good luck,mike.
Yes it takes you there but did you look what is posted at the forum :angry: :eek: :unsure: :blink:

ok,

John's link does brings me to cooper pipes and everything is empty except for the forum (did not check it earlier) looks like the forum has been hacked.

The link that I was saying that didn't work was the one from b0atnutz.

That's to bad for cooper pipes, hope they get their site cleaned up or get a new one running.

Dan.

Back