CMDi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topfuel666

Has anyone heard from Andy or Donna recently? Cannot reach them and still waiting for a rudder assembly. Thanks, Bill

You can get good rudders through ACCU-TECH Hardware and real good service James or his wife do answer emails and the phone props only guy i get them from is Mark Sholund, as far as the hardware James has Gas and Nitro hardware Robert

Last email from CMDi was late February saying sorry for the long delay and it will be ready shortly. Many follow up emails sent. Mark Sholund had some B&B stock left but no rudders. Also sent B&B (Bengt) an inquiry on 90 size rudder assembly and have not heard back.

I just got a few items from them last week but I know for a fact they have no rudders or struts he was going to start working on this soon. You may try to contact Roger Hooks as I know that he has some rudder blades and assemblies that will work with the CMDI stuff. I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Jose

Last email from CMDi was late February saying sorry for the long delay and it will be ready shortly. Many follow up emails sent. Mark Sholund had some B&B stock left but no rudders. Also sent B&B (Bengt) an inquiry on 90 size rudder assembly and have not heard back.
Begnt had some health problems and not sure if he is back working in the shopyet...

Back