• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB VAVOLA 21 SOLD payment pending

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

CMB 21 vavola for sale. New piston, liner, conrod and bearings. All fresh and been stored for the past few months. Never ran with the new parts. Going to use my spare Nova instead of this one so get a bargain. Complete with header, flywheel and needle

$350 AU or offers plus post ($24 air or $65AU international express)

Last edited by a moderator:
CMB 21 vavola for sale. New piston, liner, conrod and bearings. All fresh and been stored for the past few months. Never ran with the new parts. Going to use my spare Nova instead of this one so get a bargain. Complete with header, flywheel and needle
Is this the green head? What does that convert to in US dollars?

Robert

Robert

326US plus post and its a green head.

Dave

Robert

326US plus post and its a green head.

Dave

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Back