• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

cmb 80,s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

for sale 2 cmb 80,s one has never been apart only run time on bench. the other has been rebuilt piston,sleeve. berrings etc. bench time only as well. both will come with a header and 1/4 in collet, bob violet needlesand cooper qhp pipes. would like to get 400 each and ill knock off 50 if someone buys the pair thanks jeff having trouble posting pics please email me for pics [email protected] also they are black with gold head z valve

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale 2 cmb 80,s one has never been apart only run time on bench. the other has been rebuilt piston,sleeve. berrings etc. bench time only as well. both will come with a header and 1/4 in collet, bob violet needlesand cooper qhp pipes. would like to get 400 each and ill knock off 50 if someone buys the pair thanks jeff having trouble posting pics please email me for pics [email protected] also they are black with gold head z valve
hi, could you tell me about how old they are and if you are interested in selling one of them without the pipes and needles( i have plenty of them).

thanks very much,mike.

would like to try and sell as a package first. i have had them 2 years not real sure on a model year i would guess 4 or 5 yrs old thanks jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back