• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CMB 67 Greenhead.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikemalloy

Selling a buddy's used CMB 67 greenhead with OS9B carb. New bearings were put in a while ago, could use a new P/S. Or use for spare parts.
also comes with a couple sets of bearings and some Rossi plugs. $250.00 OBO plus shipping to lower 48 states. Paypal F&F please or add the fee.

Attachments

• CMB 67 Green2.jpg
    CMB 67 Green2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cmb 67Green.jpg
    cmb 67Green.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi Mike, What brand of bearings are the extra ones with the engine? If they are new WIBs, I will take it. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Chris
Chris I asked about the bearings and he doesn't remember but has had them a long time. The markings on the bearings are 6000Z and 6002Z if that helps. Thanks Mike

so I'm lost is the engine available? lol, sorry but am I up next or is it by me?
It was available to you, I even sent you a DM to notify you, however you didn't say I will take it and it took you over 48hrs to respond. So it was Sold to Chris yesterday.

Back