• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 outboard conversions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

i'm taking orders for cmb 45 conversions it will be a pipe and conversion combo.

the enginer that i use is quite expenceive but the conversions are some of the best getting around the engine rear bearings are held in the engine mount

all i will need to know is witch model of cmb 45 rs you have either the purple gold or newest red head motor

i'm going to see him to get some done for myself and it can work out cheaper if there are more made insted of one offs

he is currently doing a cmb 101 and cmb 90 for me to fit a lawless cut throught leg

send me a pm for more infomation

motor and pipe.JPG

motor2.JPG

motor.JPG

i'm taking orders for cmb 45 conversions it will be a pipe and conversion combo.

the enginer that i use is quite expenceive but the conversions are some of the best getting around the engine rear bearings are held in the engine mount

all i will need to know is witch model of cmb 45 rs you have either the purple gold or newest red head motor

i'm going to see him to get some done for myself and it can work out cheaper if there are more made insted of one offs

he is currently doing a cmb 101 and cmb 90 for me to fit a lawless cut throught leg

send me a pm for more infomation
I am interested in one for a CMB 101. Any idea what the cost would be? Thanks, James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this being done by kre ?

Who are you Sneaky Sneaky racing i live in melbourne and i dont know you ??

Greg Robertson
The Ernie LeFleur unit has the belt coming out the side,you might consider this. Also we make a fiber washer to go inside the base down under the flywheel to keep the belt in its place...

Greg Robertson
The Ernie LeFleur unit has the belt coming out the side,you might consider this. Also we make a fiber washer to go inside the base down under the flywheel to keep the belt in its place...
Why do you prefer the belt exiting out of the side? I Find the Irwin mounts with the belt out the rear more user friendly. Starting the engine from the side is a pain in the ass to me. When you pull straight back the force is in alignment with the hinge pin. No twisting. Just wondering. James

Greg Robertson
hey mate my names ashley and i live in melton i dont go to the club meetings i just run my own boats localy sneakysneakyracing is the name of our skiracing team

Greg Robertson
Why do you prefer the belt exiting out of the side? I Find the Irwin mounts with the belt out the rear more user friendly. Starting the engine from the side is a pain in the ass to me. When you pull straight back the force is in alignment with the hinge pin. No twisting. Just wondering. James
James its just what im used to,seems to work well. Pulling straight back hard like that could change trim imho

Back