• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 outboard and CMB 100 outboard powerheads $650

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

up for sale

its time to cut back

i have had these motors for a year and not set them up on a boat so its time to go

the cmb 100 is 99% new. its been mounted and started once. the outboard conversion is new and set up to adapt to a lawless lower unit.

the cmb 45 is good used condition and the conversion is new the lower unit is in good used condition. can also fit a lawless lower unit

cmb.JPG

cmb4.JPG

cmb1.JPG

cmb2.JPG

cmb3.JPG

up for sale

its time to cut back

i have had these motors for a year and not set them up on a boat so its time to go

the cmb 100 is 99% new. its been mounted and started once. the outboard conversion is new and set up to adapt to a lawless lower unit.

the cmb 45 is good used condition and the conversion is new the lower unit is in good used condition. can also fit a lawless lower unit
Looks like some of the fine work of Ken Retallick!!!! He does an awesome job on these conversions so I can assure anyone that purchases either of these setups will be very pleased with the quality!!!!...... ;)

on the90/100 i have a lawless with two conversion back plates with the different bolt patterns1 for a 45 1 for a 67k&b on a 45 foot is this what you would run? and are these sold as a pair only? what is your asking price for the 90/100 by it self? thanks , Rick L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back