CMB 21 LS Greenhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick J

Guys,

Have a question on the CMB 21 LS (Greenhead). Does anyone have the dimensions for the rod (Centre-Centre)??

Additionally, can they even be bought these days, or is there an alternate CMB (or other) that will fit in it's place??

Johno

Guys,

Have a question on the CMB 21 LS (Greenhead). Does anyone have the dimensions for the rod (Centre-Centre)??

Additionally, can they even be bought these days, or is there an alternate CMB (or other) that will fit in it's place??

Johno

drop Brad Christy a pm he makes nice rods

cheers

Guys,

Johno

drop Brad Christy a pm he makes nice rods

cheers
Thanks for the input Ian, I am aware of Brads rods (and Ken's), was also seeking options for when the inevitable happens. It would also be interesting to know if any other OEM rods are compatible/comparable size/length wise.

Johno

Guys,

Johno
Does 30mm sound right?

This is the only place that I have found that has 21LS green head parts left.

http://butik.evoluti...rds=cmb&x=6&y=8

Have one my self and was real happy to find a parts source.

Thy have all kinds of new old stock CMB parts.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys, didn't realise the different rod lengths.

That said, a good buddy of mine gave me the correct part number ART. C91211. Now, does this equate to the 1.2205 or the 1.18 rods??

That's the million dollar question

Appreciate all the responses

Johno

CMB uses 30mm rods on all 21 engines, exept the valvola who uses 31mm rods.

Back