• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning the Basment! Check it out I accept trades too!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Sorgente

Supporting Member
Hey guys I've got some stuff thats been sitting around my basement for a few years and it all needs to go! I've got pics of everything just shoot me an e mail of what your interested in and I'll send some.

Heres what I have:

1. MINT Original 16 oz Steve Ball fuel tank- measures 5.25"W X 4.75"L X 1.75"H. Was used maybe twice.. $40+ shipping- SOLD

2. CMB .90 muffled pipe with Aeromarine weld on pipe mount on the back. Excellent Condition- $40 + shipping

3. Airtronics M8, 75 MHz FM, mint condition- $100 + shipping- PENDING

4. New .90 Competition Marine Eagle SG Cowl that still needs to be cut out- $15 + shipping- Pending

5. K&B .80 engine parts: crank, collet, carb, head button, water jacket, rear drum housing, header, brass flywheel with insert. All in good condition, the head button is a little peppered but not bad. - $20 +shipping- SOLD

6. Stock CMB 21 Green head head button- $10 + shipping

7. Nice .90 size turn fin for outrigger, used to be on an old avenger spider I had- $10 +shipping

8. Brand new AM Futaba Magnum Junior radio with receiver75 MHz - $25 +Shipping

9. 2 Futaba AM 75 MHz receivers- $10 each + shipping

10. Tidewater .90 Jag outrigger. Used a handfull of times, comes with motor mounts, turnfin, rudder, and strut, the cowl isn't even cut out... $100 + shipping- SOLD

11. Futaba FM 7 channel 75 MHz and a 4 channel 27MHz receiver- $10 each+shipping- Pending 7 Channel

I am willing to accept trades for these items. I only run .21 mono, hydro, and tunnel classes. Currently Im in need of a conrod and SG crank for a Novarossi LS. Also would be interested in a Lawless lower unit, bob violet remote needle, Air cooled head for Mac21 OB, DJ carb.... And whatever else you think might spark my interest :lol:

You can e mail me direct at [email protected] also if you'd like.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the tidewater 90 outrigger but please sent me pictures first. I sent you a P/M

If the green head improves performance I'll take it . But could someone tell me the diffrence between a green head and a gold head , and don't say "the color ya dumb a$$ ."

Ed.R

If the green head improves performance I'll take it . But could someone tell me the diffrence between a green head and a gold head , and don't say "the color ya dumb a$$ ."
Ed.R
Ed, I think you will find a different measurement on both the bore and the stroke between the 2 engines.

mb

Ed.R
Ed, I think you will find a different measurement on both the bore and the stroke between the 2 engines.

mb
SO........ just go with what I have ?

Ed

Ed.R

mb
SO........ just go with what I have ?

Ed
Well the bore on this one is .640"

Brian

Someone told me he was the man to talk to about converting it to an outboard.

SORRY BRIAN DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR THREAD !

ER

Latest posts

Back