• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out my prop box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Rick .

It's happened again , my Outlook Express / e - mail tells me that there is a private message waiting for me from you , however when I look at what's there - I am directed straight to your post ?. As for the cutdown prop X 465 to a X 462 , my Money Order is already on the way to you and can't be changed to allow for this latest find . I am interested , but will have to send some more money over if it is still available ? . And also I am getting replies to other enquiries made by me on International Waters , which show up as private messages .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian;

If you are indeed interested, when you get a chance send me a personal check.

I'll put the X465 cut to X462 in the package with the rest of the props.

Do me a favor and send me a PM and give me your shipping address exactly as I would need to put it on the package being sent to you.

Let me know if you want me to mark this latest find as "sold"to you

Rick

Hello Rick .

I worked out how to do a PM after getting some help from other members and sent you a message .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hello Rick .

My computer is playing SILLYBUGGERS at the moment and I don;t know if you have received any private messages from me . You should have 2 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Ian, yes I have 2 messages

1st from you

Hello Rick .

This is a genuine offer , do you have the clamp bolt that holds it - believe the dia. is 7.43 mm . I will try and get a International Money Order arranged in the bext couple of days .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

then #2

Hello Rick .

I have had a busy day and may not used the word ( sold ) in my previous message . By my guesstimation the Money Order will be for $ US 75.00 to cover the price of the carby , X 465 cut to X 462 and freight to Australia along with the other 3 props already paid for . Did you happen to find a clamp bolt - ~ 7.5 mm to secure the carby .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

I have got you covered, no clamp bolt though. All are boxed up, and I'm taking it to the P.O. tomorrow

Rick

Hello Rick .

I have been to the Post Office this morning and had a International Money Order done for the extra prop - X 465 cut to X 462 / parts . It's in the mail . I look forward to seeing the props and parts arrive .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hey guys, I just received my props from Rick and I have to agree with Jeff, Rick did a very nice job on these props :D Thanks for the good communication and speedy delivery Rick!

Dave

Dave;

Glad to hear they arrived, and thanks for the compliment.

Folks, thre are still a few listed, I will clean the list later to make it easier to read.

After the race this weekend, I'll be doing up some 3 bladed props and listing them I belive I have 3 X455/3 that I'll be adding

Rick

Hello Rick .

I might be interested in some more props , especially 3 blades ones . I HAVE BEEN WAITING to hear back from Bob Finn about some props for quite a while now - he was on the Forum Site the other day and as yet haven't heard anything . Send me a e - mail with your new list , your last personal / private message went straight to the Forum Site .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hello Rick .

Just a quick note to let you know that the props and part arrived today . They look really good . Still waiting for the list of extra props that were mentioned recently .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Back