• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out my prop box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Lets start this off by saying, I am not a prop professional.

These props are balanced to the best of MY ability, and I wouldn't hesitate to run them on any of my boats.

Please, for ease of tracking, only respond to this post.

A "can I get pictures" does not constitue a "I'll take it"

Pricing includes shipping to the lower 48 (U.S.) elsewhere, we will discuss shipping cost.

Payment options: paypal prefered, payments made to [email protected]

Money orders OK,

Checks as a last resort.

Prop list:

#6 ABC 60X80 stock diameter & pitch, thinned, sharpened, blanced & polished $35.00

#8 ABC M57x73 stock diameter & pitch, thinned, sharpened, balaced & polished $35.00

#11 Prather S-225 stock diameter & pitch, thinned, sharpened, balaced & polished $35.00

#12 Prather B-240 stock diameter & pitch, thinned, sharpened, balaced & polished $35.00

#16 Octura X445 stock diameter & pitch, thinned, sharpened, balaced & polished $35.00

Also would like to note, I would be willing to trade any of the above for the following

Prather S-255 raw or T, S, B,

Octura X447/3 T, S, B,

Octura X437/3 T, S, B,

Thanks for looking

Rick Bellinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Rick .

I am enquiring about these props from Australia . The props that interest me are .

#2 - X 465

#3 - X 462 cut to 460

#5 - Y 557 - can you tell what is different about the Y series

I can send you a International Money Order . Postage to Dapto 2530 New South Wales Australia

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Ian;

A Y557 is basically a X457 with 10% more pitch

as far as shipping, I haven't a clue? What would you think is fair?

Ian, went to www.usps.com

priority international is $21.00

first class international is $10.10

Rick

A smokin' Sport 40 boat...

The video sucked today, we'll get a better one next time so Bob will believe you.....

Hello Rick .

Re: #2 X465

#3 X462

#5 Y557

Send me a private message with your mailing details , and I will send you a International Money Order . Might take me a few days to get to a Post Office and get 1 arranged , depending on my travels as a Tow Truck Driver . First Class International is fine = quoted $ US 10.00 s / h . I have a Prather S 255 to spare if you are interested , only had a minor cleanup .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hey Rick,

I would like the following:

#14 ABC M52 x 64

#16 x452

#7 1457

#13 x455

#10 B245

I would also like the prop box but could you send me some pictures first :huh: . Send to [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave

Hello Rick .

I found your private message and will try to get to a Post Office in the next few days to arrange the International Money Order for you .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hey Rick I will take the box.No pics needed.sending paypal thanks

paypal sent

Hi Rick,

#15 x452 please. :D

Can you confirm total including shipping and I will send funds via paypal. You can send personal email if you like.

Thanks again,

Dave

Hello Rick .

I have been to the Post Office and had a International Money Order done for you . I will put it the mail tonight . YGM on the way , and my Outlook Express / e - mail list shows that you have sent me some private messages which goes straight to to your listing on International Waters - Cleaning out my prop box . Hopefully someone can explain how this happens .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hello Rick .I have been to the Post Office and had a International Money Order done for you . I will put it the mail tonight . YGM on the way , and my Outlook Express / e - mail list shows that you have sent me some private messages which goes straight to to your listing on International Waters - Cleaning out my prop box . Hopefully someone can explain how this happens .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Hey Ian,

I'm not sure if this will answer your question but when a personal mail is sent to you through IW, on your Outlook Express email, you will receive notification of the personal message. When you click on the link it brings you to IW so that you can read it. Hope that helps.

Dave

fellows, i just received a prop from rick , an x462 t-s-b-p, all i can say is WOW rick did a fine job on the prop. thanks rick.

Back