Check this freebie out

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Intro:

Since I don’t think too many folks in here will put the pieces of the puzzle together…I’ll post the following:

You guys should thank Hugo Sorensen for putting his time and effort into this program. Also, you should DL this 20MB puppy now before it is put up for sale like the .EXL based motor program that is currently available to boaters for $100 a pop +/-.

this is an ADB. based program that far exceedes the Predecessore

Lots of time and effort.....is here as a present for a very short time.

I’ve deleted the pictures in “my Gallery” that have been there over a year so that you guys can start working off this program. ;) It’s intuitive and easy to use….Oh yea and better too ;)

with that said...>ADIOS amigos

Inactive KB

Last edited by a moderator:
izitbrokeyet? said:
Thanks for the Intro:
Since I don’t think too many folks in here will put the pieces of the puzzle together…I’ll post the following:

You guys should thank Hugo Sorensen for putting his time and effort into this program.  Also, you should DL this 20MB puppy now before it is put up for sale like the .EXL based motor program that  is currently available to boaters for $100 a pop +/-.

this is an ADB. based program that far exceedes the Predecessore

Lots of time and effort.....is here as a present for a very short time.

I’ve deleted the pictures in “my Gallery” that have been there over a year so that you guys can start working off this program. ;)     It’s intuitive and easy to use….Oh yea and better too ;)

with that said...>ADIOS Amigos

Inactive KB

112811[/snapback]

Thanks KB

I was waiting for someones input.

Take care Mate

Primo.....it will graphically help lots to see what is going on. The generated timing raphics are the best part B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back