Charleston Model Boaters New Website!!!!.........Coming Soon............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am working with John Knight and the rest of the Charleston Model Boaters to design and implement a website as a favor for them and our hobby. I have their domain registered and the temporary site online, so many additional changes will be coming. Doug at MeTime was gracious to offer pictures for their slideshow and I will use some of these for their banner as well. Please visit http://www.charlestonmodelboaters.com and give me your feedback. I would like to help them have a killer website with many features such as member registration, calendar of events, online store to sell logo items and t-shirts, a mini-forum for their club discussions, sponsorship links and logos, and exchange. Again, most everything is very preliminary at this point and is waiting on final club approval. I wanted to get your feedback as well as with their hosting of the WTC, Fall Nationals, and the IMPBA Internats this year, their website will get a lot of web traffic, making sponsorships much easier to obtain. Thanks....... ;)

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally.....our club is getting a website again.

Had a look at it.......

One small comment.....can you make it a little wider???????

Thanks for the effort.

Finally.....our club is getting a website again.

Had a look at it.......

One small comment.....can you make it a little wider???????

Thanks for the effort.
Ron,

I switched to automatic 75% display coverage. What do you think? Thanks for your feedback.

I could watch and is a Great job! I hope the club continues to grow, I have good friends there, I do not belong to any club in the U.S., but if one were to belong to this!, CMB Hits!

I could watch and is a Great job! I hope the club continues to grow, I have good friends there, I do not belong to any club in the U.S., but if one were to belong to this!, CMB Hits!
Thanks Cristian. I am going to work with their club to help them get their membership registrations online too. Then, with their approval, it would be very easy for you to join. In the meantime, go to the website and at least join their email list so you will get notices on important news postings.

Hey Ron

Had someone ask me today if we had a web site...He has a 6 year old grandson that is into RC model planes and wants to check out the boats...thanks again for your help. jj

Hey Ron

Had someone ask me today if we had a web site...He has a 6 year old grandson that is into RC model planes and wants to check out the boats...thanks again for your help. jj
Thats cool JJ. I'm glad I could help. It's something I learned to do on my own and something I can do to help others and now I get to help our hobby. I created a website and got it online for Mike Luszcz of ML Boatworks a few months ago. His website is www.ml-boatworks.com if his grandson would like to see how our wooden boats are built. We have several boats in different stages of build that he would probably find very interesting. If you or anyone else know someone within our hobby that needs help getting an rc boat related club or retail site online, just let me know if they need any help.

Great job Ron ! Been needing a site for a while. Every time I talk to someone about RC boats, first thing they ask Do we have a website.? People always looking on the internet for things. Anything RC Boat Racing Charleston will be directed our way. Can print some cards up for the Hobbytown here.

Thanks a lot Rick. Websites these days are such and excellent way to "get the word out" and direct all related searches to the right place. Be sure to thank John as he approached me over the weekend and asked if I would do this to help your club. I think he will be presenting to the club for approval this weekend. Good Luck.

Ron, as always, great job! Your website talents are a true gift. To anyone that has tried website creation for the the first time, you know what i mean! Mike

Back