cavitation

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry about that. I have a new mv and have trouble getting it on plane . I have been playing with prop depth . i gess i over reved it and blew the rod out of it . It was at 2 1/4 turn out on hs needle ,starting to lean it on the 4th tank ? oops ,the boat is stock

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about that. I have a new mv and have trouble getting it on plane . I have been playing with prop depth . i gess i over reved it and blew the rod out of it . It was at 2 1/4 turn out on hs needle ,starting to lean it on the 4th tank ? oops ,the boat is stock

byron,,, listen to jerry for sure,, hey has many ties to aquacraft..

the stock prop should be able to get that hull up on plane fairly easily,, a good foward motion launch is key..

alden

Boy this sounds very fimilar.. Yep that happend to me too. where is your strut settings at? i had to run mine at stock setting /alittle deeper. You want the thrust angle slitely on a down ward angle and not a upward angle. Plus get a Y535 prop too.But I ran on the stock plastic vegas props on my vegas and Miss bud both ran great!

I think I had my stock prop set up to high . I was at about 9/16 " , were in the book it states 1 1/16" down to c / l ?

Back