Carbon Pipe for Nova DD 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that is probably why the pipe seems long since the flat band seam is at the rear of the flat band to the center of the case. I also put the pressure fitting in the middle of the baffle cone to get a more consistent pressure.

David:

I finally have the ability to design a pipe for any engine now with an applet that I have that works inside Labview. Just need some specs and it spits all of it out. Kind of tweaked the Virtual Instrument to suit some of the things I have found as far as length and cone angles and input and output diameters. I designed 2 pipes for the 21 DD ( a heat race pipe and a SAW pipe). The building of the pipes is beyond what I thought could be done with carbon. They are beautiful.
default_smile.png

Hi Marty,

Is the pipe I got from Brian for heat racing?

Thanks, John
As far as I know, that is the only one he makes. Maybe he has made a prototype of the SAW pipe for the 21 that I designed. Don't know for sure. I think Glenn has one and maybe Truex.

You have the race pipe for the stock DD21.

Hi Marty I can see compare two between CMB AB21 Nitro pipe and C/F NR21 DD Nitro pipe so I want know where hole? #1 , #2 or #3 for speedmaster pressure fittering before will decide to drill . I am confuse about Marty 's picture # 1 another Brian told me # 3 but need to feedback any question. thanks Let me know Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan,

Location number one is where the picture shows on Marty's pipe.

I would get a better pressure fitting though?

A sweeping pressure fitting is better. Look at the one Marty has.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan,

Location number one is where the picture shows on Marty's pipe.

I would get a better pressure fitting though?

A sweeping pressure fitting is better. Look at the one Marty has.

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund
I think better number one but I wait for Marty will be answer ?
default_rolleyes.gif

Back