• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

carbon fiber .45 7.5cc outboard pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakysneakyracing

i have started making outboard pipes

expressions of interest wanted please send me a pm if you would like one or two they are $100

at the moment i have only invested time in a 7.5 pipe but i can to 3.5 and 11cc pipes in the coming months i'm currently working on a pipe for a cmb 101 outboard

tested well on both a stock k&b and a cmb 45 outboard

like any pipe it will need to be tuned to your motor and setup

inlet diamater is 17mm and out let is 11mm

55g in weight

pipe ground.JPG

pipe table.JPG

pipe mesure.JPG

congrats on a great lookin pipe boss.... for sure if you start pumpin out 3.5 pipes i wanna try one....

alden

ya,,,they sorta do,,i guess...the gadjets are quite strange looking when not chopped on... so if u see a untouched one,,,there is no comparison...

but these pipes do look nice,,,and im liking the design of the chamber...

alden

i have started making outboard pipes

expressions of interest wanted please send me a pm if you would like one or two they are $100

at the moment i have only invested time in a 7.5 pipe but i can to 3.5 and 11cc pipes in the coming months i'm currently working on a pipe for a cmb 101 outboard

tested well on both a stock k&b and a cmb 45 outboard

like any pipe it will need to be tuned to your motor and setup

inlet diamater is 17mm and out let is 11mm

55g in weight
Ignore, did not see the answer already posted. Thanks, James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet... a carbon fiber Irwin pipe.

What epoxy did you use? Any warranty against cracking?

~ James

Sweet... a carbon fiber Irwin pipe.

What epoxy did you use? Any warranty against cracking?

~ James
yes quite similar chamber to a irwin pipe but not the same its shorter theres less back turn and it has less back pressure.

theres waranty to some degree yes its joined down the center if you dont drive your truck over it they should be fine

sneaky sneaky,,, any luck on a 3.5 layup?? i will patiently await the production of them,,along with many others im sure...

alden

Back