cajun bullet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed and got know response Bill, I am looking for a sleeve and piston for a Mac 67. I would do a $100 for the 45. Also i would like first dibs on the third boat hull.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
What happen to don??
He got burned out. Ran into some "life" issues and called it quits. Not many left running boats in Ft. Worth. After I left Arlington a few years ago there is only one that I know of that even has nitro boats in the Ft. Worth area. There are a bunch of guys in Dallas but they run nothing but gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that Happen, Yea someone told me bout them but I wasn't shore if they run nitro or gas. I'm very thankfull for all the help and info I'm getting on these boats. Too bad very one on the gas train. What's the benefits of going gas?

Relax guys,I went over there & they said the only boat items they had were the 60 mono & related parts,no engines,no props.It is an older hull,well,not the latest anyway.Take a wild guess where it is hanging out now.

Later

Latest posts

Back