CAFE Cup III what class's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooks93

ok this is what Howard and I are thinking for this years CAFE Cup

n2 offshore

P offshore

Q offshore

S offshore

T offshore

1/8th scale

n2 mono

O mono

P mono

n2 Hydro

o hydro sport

p hydro sport

n2 sport hydro

and I think N1 mono

we can only run 7 class's a day and its a 2 day race.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about

LSH

"O" Sport Hydro

"P" Sport Hydro

You say that you can only run 7 classes per day.

Would it not be the 7 classes with the most entries??

Larry

TRUCKPULL said:
Would it not be the 7 classes with the most entries??
Larry

102568[/snapback]

I doubt it. LOL They're not having a popularity contest down there. Bring your big boats or be crushed.

No really. CAFE is offshore country. They should call their pond Lake of the Liviathen. Where big boats rule and the week are killed and eaten.

sorry Larry the p and o hydro was suppose to be sport hydro..

honestly lsh has never been that big at our race

O/S

N-2

P

Q

S

T

Sport Hydro

N-2

P

Q/S...maybe

1/8

Sprint

I think we can pick and choose a few for filler.

How bout we run a class or 2 Friday night to avoid a tight schedule too?

AlanN said:
How bout we run a class or 2 Friday night to avoid a tight schedule too?

102867[/snapback]

but

but

but

when am i going to have any fun.. er i mean... ah... tipping time? LOL

I'm game for what ever you guys come up with. In fact if you need any help with any thing just bust my chops. I owe you guys as far as I'm concerned.

we just need to make sure we get the same table at the steak house this year.. its a tradition now..

Neil you can't sit in the corner this year.. I thought he was going to break his neck last year.. LOL

CAFE Cup will be a 3 day race

n2 off

p off

q off

s off

t off

n2 mono

o mono

p mono

q mono

s mono

n2 sport

o sport

p sport

lsh

1/8th scale

n2 hydro

o hydro

p hydro

SWEEETTTTTTT!

Bout time you sissies!

Wait...

Is that all the offshore classes on Friday?

You can't make me sprint you SOB!

And we are allowing Lipos in every classe so we can keep our trouphies and big heads.

Just Kidding, Calm Down.

But we are thinking about Lipos for N2. We think this wold be a good start for the group. You could still run subc competativelly. Lipos for this class are about $125.

Just a thought.

Terri, your a moron. Take your meds. All offshorre classes in one day. I'm not that crazy. Or am I?

Intersting. I could do it. I have enough stuff. Yeah thats it. Done all offshore classes will be run on the same day. Just hand me that cup now. (LOL)

sorry bucko but, I have the stuff to do all in one day too.. no cup for you this year

I had a dream last night that my T cat snagged a line holding the course in place and the momentum just ripped all the anchors out of the mud.

I can do all the offshore in a day.

I think our on the right track with N2 LiPo. We have to start somewhere. Just expect me to be all over you guys about safety. It's my job to be the weiner on that.

brooks93 said:
CAFE Cup will be a 3 day race
n2 off

p off

q off

s off

t off

n2 mono

o mono

p mono

q mono

s mono

n2 sport

o sport

p sport

lsh

1/8th scale

n2 hydro

o hydro

p hydro

104490[/snapback]

Don't worry guys I'm sharpening up the chisel right now.

We really should focus on 5-6 classes a day so that we aren't too burned out come Sunday. We really want everyone to be able to enjoy the racing and each other.

Besides, I want to be able to go to dinner with the gang!

Oh and Terry your the biggest best weiner I know! Keep doing the good work!

First to go on the chopping block...1/8 Scale! Yep I'm ducking! :lol:

You need to schedule around what you think entrees might be in each class. For instance, absolutely do not figure P offshore and LSH on the same day.

If you figure 10 minutes per flight you will have a nice pace that wont make people too crabby. Then you push for time where you can get it. LSH takes for ever because for some reason everyone wants to run LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE and has to be RETRIEVED RETRIEVED RETREIVED.

Hey, make me the guy in the pits saying "let's go, let's go, get that speedo in there! It's gonna get dark! The donger need food!"

Hey, if you really want to fly. Think about a pair of retrieval boats. That would save hours per day on that giant lake.

The guy has a little success and he becomes the expert. I remember when our race went smoother than MI. **** you guys for running a big successful race. (LOL). :wub:

A 3 day event just took CAFE up another notch for me. Unfortunately not for '05, but '06, Az just may be there. Pete and I want to mix up our travels and we just love you guys soooo much.

Back