Broward Model Boat Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

I am pleased to annouce that the Broward Model Boat Club will be having there first meeting on Sunday July, 21st at 10:00 am lake side.

This meeting is for the revival of the club and to appoint new leaders and officers. If you are from the broward area and looking for a place to race or just have fun on the weekends come on out and get involved.

If you need any more information please feel free to contact me at

[email protected]

305-726-5004

16001 West State Road 84. Sunrise, FL 33326

Once you enter the part make your first left at the stop sign and follow the road around and the lake is just past the dog park on your right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy,

Tis is great news. I will be at the meeting & if there is anything I can do to help the club please count with me....We finally have a nice place to runs boats....

Thanks for all your hard work.

Jose

That site has been there a long time, dont want to go into what happened i know Jeremy and others will bring it back to life like it once was, that club has been around since the 70s Jeremy and others will do good Robert

Jeremy,

This is Bill in Cape Coral,FL. Wish I wasn't so far away,because I would sure get involved with the Broward Club. I was with them many,many

years ago. who remembers Lauderhill,44th Street, long before Markham. I know Rich Moore knows.

I wish you and the club the best of luck and hope all works out.

Regards,

Bill

I am pleased to annouce that the Broward Model Boat Club will be having there first meeting on Sunday July, 21st at 10:00 am lake side.

This meeting is for the revival of the club and to appoint new leaders and officers. If you are from the broward area and looking for a place to race or just have fun on the weekends come on out and get involved.

[email protected]

305-726-5004

Once you enter the part make your first left at the stop sign and follow the road around and the lake is just past the dog park on your right.
Jeremy

That is great news. What was the results of the last race at Broward. I haven't seen anything posted.

Bill Hoch

[email protected]

305-726-5004

Jeremy

That is great news. What was the results of the last race at Broward. I haven't seen anything posted.

Bill Hoch
Hey Bill,

I have not seen the results and I am not sure if the results will be posted I and sorry I could not help.

Jeremy

Thanks for the support guys, if we all work together with the same purpose at heart this club will be great.

Thanks for the support guys, if we all work together with the same purpose at heart this club will be great.
Nice to see someone taking a forward direction for all our futures here is D-3. Its seems as though, imho- certain areas could use some new blood to get the ball rolling in the proper direction again, instead of sitting on their hands.

Tight work Jeremy for getting the ball rolling. B)

Great news Jeremy!..looking forward to some good times in Broward!!, I should be able to join you this comming weekend, we'll be in touch.

jeremy we will be out of town this upcoming weekend, but great news to get things going.... :) looking foward to some good racing, hopefully the northern florida guys

will attend

We have enough guys down here if they will show up. If the racers that are local to broward would show up it will bring the guys from the north. But too many people with too many excuses.

I would happily like to announce that The Broward Club had 15 people come out today and we now have 20-25 new members to the Broward Model Boat Club, Half of which are completely new to the club, I am very thankful and I can tell this club is going to be really fun to be a part of.

Thank you,

Jeremy Edge

Club President

P.S Our next club meeting will be August 11th at 10:00am lake side.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Latest posts

Back