Boris Mazor passed away

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was not only an innovator with his starters and flow meters, he also built some beautiful boats, a true craftsman. He was also an engineer in Russia.

After I got to know him, he would talk some about his life in Russia, this was very interesting to me and how when he came to the USA, he could not speak any English.

Hearing someone like him tell of the Russian life really makes me appreciate just how lucky that we are to live in the United States. We grumble and complain of our life here but it is so much better than many other countries.

I will miss him.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad to hear ,the passing of an innovator who truly enjoyed bringing his idea's to life and sharing with the rest of us! R.I.P. BORIS

Prayers sent out, made tremendous products that aid us every time we go to run. Thank you for your dedication sir!!

Rest In Peace,

-The Atwells

My condolences to the family, rest in peace my friend
default_sad.png

We emailed several times about his products and he gave me tons of advises ........ super nice guy !

My condolences to the family.

RIP Boris.

Wow, what a loss to his family and friends what I knew of him he was a super nice guy.

Just heared he passed away a month ago , what a bummer . Talked about his meter a few weeks ago with someone , Soo Lucky to have one of his in my hands , i will cherish it !

Back