Body Guard Tunnel.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Body Guard

Guys,

Proud to share some pics of my latest scratched built tunnel. The hull was designed to take outboard but as I don't have any outboard yet so I planted my 26 cc inboard.

She is too user friendly for near stock 26cc with 257 carb. even though she is already running only on the last inch of the sponson rear end. Maybe she can handle a more powerful engine like the QD 35 or CC full Mod Zen 26cc. Got to work some budget for those motors.

Pic 1. She flies well even in choppy condition and stronger breeze doesn't seem to affect her flight.

Pic 2. A litle more power, maybe the sponson end would be toattly off the surface instead of skimming.

Pic. 3.Full throttle g force turn was so smooth that I never at any moment fear that she might barrel roll or tail spin.

Well enjoy the pics. Videos will be posted when its done.

Cheers

Latiff

Body Guard Racing.

DSC_0820.JPG

DSC_0831.JPG

DSC_0833.JPG

looks good... but wait till you put an OB on that thing... whole different ball game on the handling then.. ;)

looks good... but wait till you put an OB on that thing... whole different ball game on the handling then.. ;)
Yes Ozbryan it would be a different ball of game which I have dabbled in long before now.

I have scratched built my full scale SST60 which ran as it was supposed to and so was my 11cc scratched built nitro tunnel back in the 90's. With these experience to back me up in designing and scratch building my gas OB tunnel, I'm sure this is THE one of my tunnel boats that will satisfy the most powerful of the Zen26 or I won't even bother to work out a budget for the QD35. Of course the design is never heard of as it was never marketed at all.

It's an all wood scratch built and that include the cockpit and cowling.

Here's the only close up pics I have which was requested

Enjoy and comments are welcome.

Latiff

Body Guard Racing.

DSC_0859.JPG

DSC_0856.JPG

Back