Bob Violet---3rd Control valve setting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

I have the Bob Violet 3rd control mixing valve for my CMB 67.It states in the instruction to open the control arm 1/2-3/4 turn and 2 turns on the needle setting.I would like to know if anyone has used this type and should i set the mix valve differently?I have the new style 67 green head.Thanks for any input.Rick. B)

I have the Bob Violet 3rd control mixing valve for my CMB 67.It states in the instruction to open the control arm 1/2-3/4 turn and 2 turns on the needle setting.I would like to know if anyone has used this type and should i set the mix valve differently?I have the new style 67 green head.Thanks for any input.Rick. B)
Install and hook up the control arm so it can rotate with the servo rich and lean, center the arm, then loosen the jam nut and turn the needle in till it bottoms turn it out 2 1/2 -3 that should be on the rich side for a 67. Dont let it bottom out on the jam nut you want it to bottom out on the needle seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty much how you set up any of the needle type 3rd channel needles. Exception would be for the barrel with a slot type (IE PB or Tidewater).

Back