• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats for sale.... project, and parts hulls....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

hey guys... with space and heat now a premium, i'm exiting quite a few classes.... alot of my boats are spoken for..... i have the following to offer, and while most require work, my hulls are all quite capable of gaining heat racing status quickly....... the prices are all negotiable, for the most part, and, I'll be leaning toward reduction and/or gifts for a young, new, or needy boater wanting to gain a class, or have something to work on for next year....... the outriggers will all be shipped disassembled completely, so, i'd ask that an experienced set up person help anyone wanting a hydro......

I have to ask shipping, as while, I have a little working capital, i need to be recompensated for at least that on some hulls...... it will only be actual, my cost, to your door, which is honest, i'd say......

any money end of things I'll be trusting everyone on, until i know shipping, and the boat gets there..... i want only happy people, and the boats, while needing work here and there, will be stated as previous heat raced hulls, and are by far shelf queen quality...... take heed, with paint, a radio, motor, or pipe, and a prop or two, these are all possible class winners for the most part....

I cannot, do pictures!... we lost our dig. camera, and it's not priority right now.......

1.SOLD very old school .21 rigger... hull/hardware, servos, tank, and a spare set of test fronts for this boat... a motor, pipe, rec. and small items make this a possible fun runner for anyone..... 30, and shipping

2.SOLD .45 Fire fighter rigger... hull, and hardware..... custom tank..... Zinc yellow, and black accent rears.... nice build, i've tested this boat, felt i'd reached a pinnacle, and it's for sale.. 100 and shipping....

3.SOLD 45 RR rigger.... purple and silver.... this boat was given to me by my mentor.... It's a 1st generation build, and still hands down the most stable outrigger i've yet to race...... Hull, and H ware.... tanks.... it's in need of a repaint, possibly, and a stuffing box replacement... among cosmetic things, while with work it can easily be resurrected quickly... the sponsons are true, and in good shape for a heatwinner across the nation, for years..... 100 and shipping.....

4..67 eagle SG. candy red with yellow sponsons.... purchased this from my mentor also.... hull and H ware, spare painted cowl, and baitbox...... the servo's are in this boat, throttle is bad..... clear coat peeling on r box and areas, of course, among other heat dings, here and there... no bad damage whatsoever.... the sponsons are cherry.... ... 350 and shipping.......

Times are tight.... i cant house these hulls... throw out your best shot, and, contact me about a deserving novice, and we'll negotiate, doesnt matter..... money wont exchange until the boats reach their destinations..... sport hulls, and a tunnel or two to follow, shortly.....

In case of avalanche here, (lol) first to post here has first shot and so on... no scrapping as, I'm already ticked boxing 'em all up.......

i'll plead patience also, as i am innundated with housing issues, work, and winter....

Merry Christmas..... to all... mike

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys... with space and heat now a premium, i'm exiting quite a few classes.... alot of my boats are spoken for..... i have the following to offer, and while most require work, my hulls are all quite capable of gaining heat racing status quickly....... the prices are all negotiable, for the most part, and, I'll be leaning toward reduction and/or gifts for a young, new, or needy boater wanting to gain a class, or have something to work on for next year....... the outriggers will all be shipped disassembled completely, so, i'd ask that an experienced set up person help anyone wanting a hydro......

I have to ask shipping, as while, I have a little working capital, i need to be recompensated for at least that on some hulls...... it will only be actual, my cost, to your door, which is honest, i'd say......

any money end of things I'll be trusting everyone on, until i know shipping, and the boat gets there..... i want only happy people, and the boats, while needing work here and there, will be stated as previous heat raced hulls, and are by far shelf queen quality...... take heed, with paint, a radio, motor, or pipe, and a prop or two, these are all possible class winners for the most part....

I cannot, do pictures!... we lost our dig. camera, and it's not priority right now.......

1. very old school .21 rigger... hull/hardware, servos, tank, and a spare set of test fronts for this boat... a motor, pipe, rec. and small items make this a possible fun runner for anyone..... 30, and shipping

2. .45 Fire fighter rigger... hull, and hardware..... custom tank..... Zinc yellow, and black accent rears.... nice build, i've tested this boat, felt i'd reached a pinnacle, and it's for sale.. 100 and shipping....

3. 45 RR rigger.... purple and silver.... this boat was given to me by my mentor.... It's a 1st generation build, and still hands down the most stable outrigger i've yet to race...... Hull, and H ware.... tanks.... it's in need of a repaint, possibly, and a stuffing box replacement... among cosmetic things, while with work it can easily be resurrected quickly... the sponsons are true, and in good shape for a heatwinner across the nation, for years..... 100 and shipping.....

4..67 eagle SG. candy red with yellow sponsons.... purchased this from my mentor also.... hull and H ware, spare painted cowl, and baitbox...... the servo's are in this boat, throttle is bad..... clear coat peeling on r box and areas, of course, among other heat dings, here and there... no bad damage whatsoever.... the sponsons are cherry.... ... 350 and shipping.......

Times are tight.... i cant house these hulls... throw out your best shot, and, contact me about a deserving novice, and we'll negotiate, doesnt matter..... money wont exchange until the boats reach their destinations..... sport hulls, and a tunnel or two to follow, shortly.....

In case of avalanche here, (lol) first to post here has first shot and so on... no scrapping as, I'm already ticked boxing 'em all up.......

i'll plead patience also, as i am innundated with housing issues, work, and winter....

Merry Christmas..... to all... mike

A bit more information on these boats for sale:

#1. Is the first Eagle hull that Andy Brown designed and is not like the current SG/SGX boats designs. Exceptionally light and fast.

#3. Standard 45 Roadrunner and is in very good condition. Hull and sponsons are very true and boats runs very well.

#4. Is actually an SGX from the manual (if I recall correctly). Reinforced the tub with carbon fiber plate and kevlar veil to strengthen it. Had it running 85 mph with a MAC 67. Absolute steal at the price offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
mike, from the posts i see, the .21 rigger is prolly gone. if, for some reason it's available, i WILL take it. lmk.....

Tom, i didnt receive your PM, and fast cat your first didnt work either..... the boats are gone except for the 67, so far, mike and another guy got in before, so i had to be honest...... sorry guys i'll be upping more as i gain free time to box more hulls.... thanks mike

Well thanks anyway Mike, i sent the pm to John Knight instead of you. Guess i missed another one. Next time i will pay attension to what im doing.

Tom

Mike, got something I might be interested in?? Cant tell the wife though.... I'm supposed to sell my F41 b4 I can have another boat ;)

Back