Boat stand... PVC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CySlyde

Need some help... I have plenty of 1/2 inch PVC and all sorts of connectors T's elbows you name it... but I think I really keep over designing it.

A) is 1/2" sturdy enough to start the boat carry it ect.... just a sport 20 here nothing too fancy.

B) what is the best design for a hydro stand?

thanks for the advice

Cy

Here are some pictures of a stand I built today for a Sport 40. It may not be the best design but it will work fine and includes some prop protection. I use 1" Schedule 40 pipe. I would think 1/2" might be a little light but maybe not. It requires 8 elbows,4 tees,pipe ,some pipe insulation and a piece of rope. Mike

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0005.JPG

Need some help... I have plenty of 1/2 inch PVC and all sorts of connectors T's elbows you name it... but I think I really keep over designing it.

A) is 1/2" sturdy enough to start the boat carry it ect.... just a sport 20 here nothing too fancy.

B) what is the best design for a hydro stand?

thanks for the advice

Cy
Check mine out it's 1/2 " PVC and my boat is 45" long it;s simple and when covered with pipe wrap very forgiving to paint and gel-kote.

100_0572.JPG

000_0005.JPG

Latest posts

Back