• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOAT PARTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

shanes pics 801.jpgshanes pics 798.jpg1. BRAND NEW RC BOAT WORKS YELLOW FIBERGLASS GELCOAT RADIO BOX $20.00

2. BRAND NEW RUM RACING MONO HARDWARE SET WITH TRIM TABS AND TURN FIN UNI MOUT RUDDER STRUT 3/16 OR 1/4 YOUR CHOICE $75.00

3.STEVE MUCK 40 INCH MONO WHITE BRAND NEW INCLUDES 3/16 STUFFING TUBE AEROMARINE FIBERGLASS TANK TRAY $75.00

4.RUM RACING VIBRATION MOTOR MOUNT DRILLED FOR MAC .67 5 INCH RAIL $35.00

5.AEROMARINE SPRINT CAT 40/60 SIZE WELL USED WITH BLUE ANODIZED RADIO BOX AND HARDWARE AND FUEL TANK $50.00

6. CAL CRAFT GAS 44 INCH MONO HULL INCLUDING HARDWARE AND AEROMARINE TANK TRAY. BOAT HAS RACING DINGS AND SCRATCHES BUT RUNS AND HANDLES GREAT COULD BE MADE INTO A 90 OR 1 INCH NITRO BOAT ALSO $125.00

7.K/B .67 INBOARD VERY LOW USE WITH COLLET AND HEADER $125.00

8. S/H .18 CAR NITRO ENGINE 2 TANKS THREW IT WITH MARINE FLYWHEEL AND BACK PLATE WILL INCLUDE PULL STARTER ALSO. THIS IS A GREAT ENGINE FOR A VEGAS OR SUPER VEE RETAILS FOR $140.00 SELL FOR $65.00

9.CALCRAFT 33 INCH MONO GREEN AND BLACK WITH A K/B MODDED .21 OUTBOARD BOAT IS READY TO RUN WITH AN AIRTRONICS RADIO. I HAVE WON MANY RACES WITH THIS BOAT AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT FIRST BOAT FOR SOMEONE THAT DOESNT WANT TO SPEND $330 FOR A NEW VEGAS SELL FOR $199.00

10 miss vegas hull with jd sponson mods custom front mounted wood radio box and custom build fuel tank that sit right on the cg. very good hull a few scratches yellow no wing on the back $125.00

WILL BE INTRESTED IN SOME TRADES ALSO

shanes pics 812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well the fs section should be just like jims boat dock if you do not put up pic then bye bye to your add just my 2 cents it will work much better this way and no one will have to ask you to email them pics sorry to have robed your listing shane but it has be bugging me that no one here adds pics to there listing

well the fs section should be just like jims boat dock if you do not put up pic then bye bye to your add just my 2 cents it will work much better this way and no one will have to ask you to email them pics sorry to have robed your listing shane but it has be bugging me that no one here adds pics to there listing
This is NOT (JIMS BOAT DOCK) we will not get told to have pictures up or we will remove your post.

The Dock is some what of a Joke with that rule. This is just my 2 Cents.

there you go john i hope that makes you happy

Back