• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOAT HARDWARE - STRUTS, ENGINE MOUNTS, FINS , Pipes etc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

all items are new and unused - unless noted next to the item

prices include shipping within Australia and to the US

Speedmaster uni engine mount - 45US SOLD TO ROSS

Speedmaster hydro struts for 1/4 drive $25US each - 2 available - SOLD TO ROSS

Speedmaster hydro strut for 3/16 drive - $25US - SOLD TO RICHARD HART

Accutech gas struts for 1/4 drive - $35US each - 1 available - ONE SOLD TO RICK

Accutech turn fin - $30US - SOLD TO BRYAN

ENGINE MOUNT - I think Octura - $25US - SOLD TO RICHARD PENDING IT FITS HIS ENGINE

SGX 21 tank - used but good condition - $30US - SOLD TO ROSS

SGX TANK - i think for a 90/101 boat - 40US -SOLD TO ROSS

21 Lawless drive - will require propshaft - $120US

Novarossi 21 inboard pipe - $55US - sold to Paul

HTB 21 outboard pipe - $70US - SOLD TO TORU

Octura X470/3 prop - raw - $30US

#13 T-MOD-Racing muffler for 90/101 pipes .545 $29US each - 2 available - SOLD TO KEVIN

#14 T-MOD-RACING muffler for 45 pipes 12mm - $29US each - - 1 sold TO RICK ,1 SOLD TO TERO 1 SOLD TO TORU - all sold now

#15 CMB 21 outboard header 90deg - $29US each - 2 available - 1 SOLD TO TORU

CMB 21 CNC gearbox - $50US shipped - SOLD TO BOB

OS 21 outboard mercury cowl sets - $39US each - 3 available

I will try and have the photos in the order of the items listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane number 5 is that a scale boat turn fin? If so ill take it shipped to sydney.

Hi Bryan,

yes am sure it is, as thats what I bought it for originally, not sure on the era of scale though, you can always check accutechs site

Hi Shane,

Kevin from aust I will take no 13 the 2 x 90/101 t mod mufflers please shipped to brisbane need your PayPal address.

Thanks Kevin.

Hey Shane,

I'll take #3 the speedmaster 3/16 strut. I'll take #6 the Octura? engine mount if it will fit 5" rails and will fit that N/R 46DD you sold me?

Thanks

Richard Hart

Hey Shane,

I'll take #3 the speedmaster 3/16 strut. I'll take #6 the Octura? engine mount if it will fit 5" rails and will fit that N/R 46DD you sold me?

Thanks

Richard Hart
Hi Richard, the mount is for 5inch rails, 3/16 strut is yours, the inside of the mount is approx 35mm and could be cut back a little more if needed for the nova 46, let me know, otherwise they are yours

Back