BM GEN-4 Flow meters ready to ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does it take to charge the battery in the flowmeter with the included turnigy charger? Can it be overcharged and should I keep an eye on it?

How long does it take to charge the battery in the flowmeter with the included turnigy charger? Can it be overcharged and should I keep an eye on it?
Hi, Ron! This charger will not overcharge battery in flow meter. Regular time charge two hours. Some time can be more to get perfekt balance. I never worry when I use this charger. Boris

Hi, Ron! This charger will not overcharge battery in flow meter. Regular time charge two hours. Some time can be more to get perfekt balance. I never worry when I use this charger. Boris
Thanks Boris

hi boris

i would like one of your gen iv please shipp to australia

cheers rick
Hi, Rick! I have GEN-4 flow meter ready to ship. Cost of flow meter is $185 with out battery ( you have to get battery local:

Capacity: 1450mAh

Voltage: 11.1v (3S1P)

Size: 93x40x14mm

Charge Plug: JST-XH

Discharge: Futaba & JR

PRODUCT ID: T1450-TX-3 ) shiping cost $65. I can send you complete flow meter ($195) via USP but it will be more expensive. May be you can arrange shipment (8x8x6 box, 3lb) weight0cheaper and send me shipping label? Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
hi boris

cheers rick
Hi, Rick! I have GEN-4 flow meter ready to ship. Cost of flow meter is $185 with out battery ( you have to get battery local:

PRODUCT ID: T1450-TX-3 ) shiping cost $65. I can send you complete flow meter ($195) via USP but it will be more expensive. May be you can arrange shipment (8x8x6 box, 3lb) weight0cheaper and send me shipping label? Boris
hi boris

can you shipp USPS im pretty sure they are cheaper than usp ??

if so can i have total without battery please

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick
Thanks. Your total is $240 PayPal it to my email as a gift. Boris

hi boris

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick
Hi, Rick! are you still need flow meter? If you concern about battery you can temporary use any 7-24 Volt battery and install proper battery later. Boris

hi boris

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick
Hi, Rick! are you still need flow meter? If you concern about battery you can temporary use any 7-24 Volt battery and install proper battery later. Boris
hi boris

yes still want one very busy with work and just waiting for next pay day to send money hope this ok

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick
hi boris

yes still want one very busy with work and just waiting for next pay day to send money hope this ok

cheers rick
Thanks.Keep in touch. Boris

hi boris

cheers rick

hi boris

cheers rick
hi boris

cheers rick
Thanks.Keep in touch. Boris
hi boris

really sorry mate but i will have to wait for a bit its going to cost me $275.00 au with the dollar the way it is

and i just have some other things i need to do first :(

big thanks and hope i haven't mucked you around too much

cheers rick

Okay Boris, box one up and put my name on it. I picked up a cashiers check yesterday, goes out either today or tomorrow

hi boris

i think i have a gen 2 meter it has nimh battery 6 cells 2000 mah

can i up date to lipo and what is the max input power the pumps can handle ????

thanks

cheers rick

Schematic diagram.jpg

hi boris

i think i have a gen 2 meter it has nimh battery 6 cells 2000 mah

can i up date to lipo and what is the max input power the pumps can handle ????

thanks

cheers rick
Hi, Rick! You have to replace existing voltage regulator with

Turnigy HV SBEC 5A Switch Regulator (8-26V input)

from HOBBY KING. This regulator allow you to use 3-5S battery. I use

Turnigy 1450mAh 3S 11.1v Transmitter Lipoly Pack. Good Luck! Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back