BlackBird 21 Instructions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit! I thought this was gonna be put on the Christmas gift list since there were no instructions!!!
Joe

I now have 2 of them ~~~~~~~~~ VOOM VOOM ~~~~ 1 gets a top-35 and the get's a Keep .......

The wife { married for 37 years } said TWIN'S I thought you were never play with twins ?

My Answer >> They get me excited ..........

Dangit! I thought this was gonna be put on the Christmas gift list since there were no instructions!!!
Joe

I now have 2 of them ~~~~~~~~~ VOOM VOOM ~~~~ 1 gets a top-35 and the get's a Keep .......

The wife { married for 37 years } said TWIN'S I thought you were never play with twins ?

I have a pair of g2s remember you can only run one at a time

Joe

I have a pair of g2s remember you can only run one at a time
attachicon.gif
BB g2.jpg
I know my freind .......... Just trying to get a side by side .......... LOL

the G2 boat set the strut with the supplyed bracket.. goes onthe bottom of the ski. put the strut down on the bracket. ends up about 1/2 a degree negative.

run the front sponsons between 4.0 - 4.5 attack angle.. ( to your liking ) i like my boats loose.

with the G2 a 46.5 mm 1450 3.6 cup with a nova rossi 7 port motor my dad did and a COOPER S pipe at 7 7/8 ran 78mph heat race speed.

if you run a ops 3280 run it at 8 1/8 1450 full blade cup to 3.75. ( ops is a torque pipe NO A RPM PIPE )

SAND THE WHOLE BOTTOM OF THE BOAT SKI AND ALL WITH 400 wet paper. sponsons to.. THE WHOLE BOTTOM.

Rick,

4.1 degrees on the left sponson

4.3 degrees on the right sponson

These numbers work Really Well on the first generation Blackbird.

We have already talked about the wheels for them.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund

Rick,

4.1 degrees on the left sponson

4.3 degrees on the right sponson

These numbers work Really Well on the first generation Blackbird.

We have already talked about the wheels for them.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Sholund
Thank you Mr Mark

Very much enjoyed our conversation the other night ..... dont forget > { resin } you know what I mean .........

Back