BlackBird 21 Instructions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone needs G2 instructions I have them on computer I can email you.. I don't have the older g1 instructions any more. that is why Jeremy is looking for them

I've the first set... if need be... intensively, the second build manual mirrors the first, lmk, if this is a necessity.... Mike

Jeremy,

When your get a set of the original build instructions, follow them to the T, Chris put together one of the most complete instructions and set up tips I've ever seen. I helped Chris the first couple years sending the kits out, those that built to instructions were racing at the front of the pack, those that chose not to were left in the pits scratching there heads, we saw this time after time. Designed like the Crapshooters (with Stu's blessing) and still a strong contender with correct build and set up.

Just my 0.2 cents, Wallster

Rick My BB21 G1 Sold to Chris Capaldi last year ago Did you contact him copy instrustions book? Good Luck!

Rick My BB21 G1 Sold to Chris Capaldi last year ago Did you contact him copy instrustions book? Good Luck!
I was hopeing that someone might have it on there computer that might be able to e-mail it to me ........

Aoa / Strut depth / ect

I have seen the .21 Black Bird run at Celina with Chris driveing > I decided this are my 3rd and 4th .21 rigger , Now if I can get to run as good as his did { or close } HOPEING ............

Then I got to get with Mark on PROP'S

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangit! I thought this was gonna be put on the Christmas gift list since there were no instructions!!!

Latest posts

Back