Between CMB RS and GreenHead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Hi Fellas can you help me to understand it. What are the most important differences between the CMB .21 RS and .21 GreenHead outboard engines?.

Thanks

Cristian

Last edited by a moderator:
Cristian,

The RS is the newest and current model and parts are easy to get. It has better porting than the prior long strokes, which were gold, green and red heads. Longstroke parts are harder to find but are available and generally cheaper. However, both are very good for either inboard or outboard applications.

Hi John now I understand more good about these CMB engines, like and in special the 21RS nevertheless from here has very little to compare and for that reason I ask, in fact here does not exist any that I know, the only Mods or Exotic they are 21 rossi, during the WTC in Charleston I had the pleasure to use one that our friend Gabe given me and i'm very pleased with its operation and the powerful. On the other hand I see with much taste that the OS engine can be an alternative for "B" Mod with its respective modifications but conserving the stability. I Learned many good things in Charleston and that we are going to put in our practices to prepare us for next WTC. You know some place in the Internet where can see information and prices of the CMB engines?

Thanks once again

Cristian

Last edited by a moderator:
Back