BattlePack sponsorship for 2006

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjslhill

We have filled our F/E sponsorship budget for 2006. Thanks for those that came to us early. Announcments will be forthcoming.

thanks,

Steve and Sarah Hill

www.battlepack.com

We have filled our F/E sponsorship budget for 2006. Thanks for those that came to us early. Announcments will be forthcoming.

thanks,

Steve and Sarah Hill

www.battlepack.com
Wasn't aware that you were accepting sponsorship applications so far in advance. The notices for our Winter Warmup race should be sent out shortly. Sorry you won't be able to participate.
Pat McDonald

MMYC

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted wait until I had more info before replying. It appears that we are not going through with one of our major commitments and can help you out. Send us an e-mail on your requirments

thanks,

Steve

thanks,

Steve and Sarah Hill

www.battlepack.com
Wasn't aware that you were accepting sponsorship applications so far in advance. The notices for our Winter Warmup race should be sent out shortly. Sorry you won't be able to participate.
Pat McDonald

MMYC

Okay.....guess your not interested.

thanks,

Steve
Steve-Your solicitation letter was to be sent out with those to all other potential sponsors.

:)

At this time my prority is building and prepping stuff for the LA SAW, however, since timeliness seems to be your priority, here it is in a nutshell: Class sponsorships are available at $50 each and, of course, any product which you may wish to donate to the raffle will be gladly accepted. A list of classes can be found in the MMYC thread on the RRR forum. BTW, all the products donated go directly to the racers, we do not profit from your donation by selling tickets. Further details will be available in the letter sent next month.

Thanks,

Pat McDonald

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay...excellent. Good luck at SAW's

thanks

Steve

Okay.....guess your not interested.

thanks,

Steve
Steve-Your solicitation letter was to be sent out with those to all other potential sponsors.

:)

At this time my prority is building and prepping stuff for the LA SAW, however, since timeliness seems to your priority, here it is in a nutshell: Class sponsorships are available at $50 each and, of course, any product which you may wish to donate to the raffle will be gladly accepted. A list of classes can be found in the MMYC thread on the RRR forum. BTW, all the products donated go directly to the racers, we do not profit from your donation by selling tickets. Further details will be available in the letter sent next month.

Thanks,

Pat McDonald

Back