Bad Product / Bad Vendor Warning

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve-O

Fellow Modelers,

I would like to offer this warning to those who are considering the purchase of Hyperion products and or purchasing from internet sales company Bishop Power Products (Arizona)

I purchased a Hyperion EOS 5idp charger and LBA-10 balancer [combination from Bishop Power Products several months ago. I cannot make the LBA-10 balancer work despite numerous attempts and much online assistance from fellow modelers. I cannot get the vendor or Hyperion to respond to my requests for assistance.

Considering all the ridiculous steps and efforts that my fellow modelers have taken to try and make these LBA-10 balancers work, and the fact that apparently many others have had this same problem, I can without hesitation say that HYPERION should be ashamed of themselves for producing such an un-adulterated piece of junk!

Furthermore all modelers should be warned that HYPERION offers NO SUPPORT for their products! This fact alone should make the hobbyist wary of any of their products! I cannot and will not recommend Hyperion products of any kind!

I purchased my Hyperion EOS 5iDP charger and LBA-10 combo package from Bishop Power Products (BPP) out of Arizona. At the same time I purchased a Thunderpower balancer multi-adapter, to allow me to use the charger and balancer with up to 5S Lipo packs. As of this date, they are ignoring my requests for assistance and the correction of a problem that is obviously due to the quality of the goods that they choose to sell.

In the event that they do correct the problem I will notify you by reposting in this thread.

Thats really odd as I use a Hyperion EOSO610i and have had zero issues with it. One of the best chargers I've bought. It does not sit well with me that the support is not there and the LHS does not want to help out. Please keep us posted.

Hi Steve,

I've been selling the Hyperion line for a couple years. During that time I've sold over 200 of the LBA 10 balancers and have had 5 pieces returned for warranty. If a customer sent one back I tried it out to make sure there was a problem and if there was I sent them a new one out of inventory. I then got them replaced by the distributer, no problem.

More often than not it's user error, I'm not saying that's your case but I've seen allot of that happening. The Hyperion line is the best I've ever used and I've tried them all. When the batteries in some of the boats I sell exceed 1000.00 for one boat I will only sell my customers the best equipment to take care of their investment and Hyperion is it.

Paul.

I agree with Paul. I have three Hyperion chargers and all are great. I also have two LBA-10s and they work as advertised. I also know that Hyperion, which is a brand made by Aircraft-World in Japan, stands behind their product.

I agree my heli batteries are a pill to purchase at over 400.00 each and the Hyperion charger is the only one I trust with them.

Back