Autumn test mod HTB video!!.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefan Adolfsson

The race season in Sweden is now over snd there is some time left for practice before the ice is covering our lakes.....

Was down at the lake testing my mods on my OS since we are not allowed to run any mods in Sweden only stock its perfect to do some testing after the race season.

Here are the result form yesterdays test, ruff water but i think it runs quite well...

HTB test

A couple of more films on my blog Ackes Tunnel hull racing

Best regards Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ronald,

It´sa 290 with sleeve and piston from Aaron at ospec and a silver bullet pipe, thats it. We dont have a mod class here in Sweden, only stock, but I got some help from Kris Flynn to get the parts do have some fun just testing and its easy to just change the sleeve and piston and the pipe when we race.

Stefan

Stefan,

I thought so, the 290 is a great boat. And you have a very good speed.

Sometimes the front end gets loose.....

Good luck testing as long as the water is not frozen.

Ronald

Ronald,

For beeing the first time running with the mod engine and the setup the same as when i have the stock engine i´m realy pleased, and i think thats why the boat gets a bit loose in the front and it the wind was qite heavy so when the boat picks up the nose it was when i was driving against the wind. More test will follow i have a lot to learn!!!! :rolleyes:

Stefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back